Make A Meal
Thank you for your interest in providing a meal for our families! Below is a synopsis of our meal guidelines:
- Up to 6 (six) volunteers can sign up to prepare a meal at the RMH Sunday – Saturday.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 12 years old. Children must be supervised by an adult. We can only accommodate up to 3 children in a meal group.
- All groups must complete an orientation two weeks before their meal date! If your orientation is missed, your meal date will be cancelled.
- Don’t want to cook? You can still choose a date to have dinner delivered from a commercial kitchen!
- You can become a monthly meal donor (i.e. first Tuesday of the month), please email [email protected]
- Need volunteer hours and want to provide a meal? Ask us how!
Want to provide a delicious meal for our families? Please let us know by filling out the form below.
Available dates for dinner are in the calendar below. Please allow a short processing time for your volunteer date to appear on the calendar.
Please check your junk mail if you have not heard from us within 72 hours.
As a courtesy to our families, if you are unable to make your scheduled meal date please call us at 847-5435 and let us know.
If you have any additional questions please contact the Family Services Coordinator, Caleb Turik, at 252-847-9014 or by email: [email protected]