Make A Meal
Thank you for your interest in providing a meal for our families! Below is a synopsis of our meal guidelines:
- Up to 6 (six) volunteers can sign up to prepare a meal at the RMH Sunday – Saturday.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 12 years old. Children must be supervised by an adult. We can only accommodate up to 3 children in a meal group.
- You must watch the Meal Orientation video and fill out the brief survey at least 3 days before the meal date. The link will be automatically sent to you after you sign up for a date. Only one person per group has to fill it out, but we suggest sharing the video with everyone who is coming to cook.
- Don’t want to cook? You can still choose a date to have dinner delivered from a commercial kitchen!
- You can become a monthly meal donor (i.e. first Tuesday of the month).
Want to provide a delicious meal for our families? Please let us know by filling out the form.
Available dates are in the calendar below. Please allow a short processing time of 24-48 business hours for your volunteer date to appear on the calendar.
Please check your junk mail if you have not heard from us within 72 hours.
As a courtesy to our families, if you are unable to make your scheduled meal date please call us at 847-5435 and let us know.
If you have any additional questions please contact our Family Programs Associate, Erin Thomas, at 252-847-5435 or by email: Erin@rmhcenc.org