We are slowly welcoming volunteers back in person and volunteer opportunities are limited.
However, our Virtual Volunteer Program still offers several opportunities for all ages to complete at home while still supporting our mission and the families that stay here!
Check out the FAQ below!
For more information, please email the Volunteer Coordinator, Caleb Turik, at [email protected].
Virtual Volunteer Program
The Virtual Volunteer Program was created during the pandemic to give students and individuals the chance to continue their volunteer work!
This program is perfect for those volunteers with busy schedules or who may not fit certain age requirements but still offers the opportunity to give back.
There are over 10 activities available for volunteers to complete on their own time. Activities range from hosting a wishlist drive, collecting pop tabs, decorating onesies, participating in a fundraiser or becoming a social media ambassador. Each activity has a certain amount of hours that can be earned upon completion. Further information will be given during orientation.
There is no age requirement to become a Virtual Volunteer.
In-person Volunteer Opportunities
We will have limited opportunities available for individuals 18+. Below are a few updates:
– Must be willing to wear a mask at all times while on RMHC-ENC campus
– Must be willing to get temperature checked and complete health screening upon arrival (requirement for all staff, volunteers, vendors, and visitors).
– Must be willing to commit to a set day/time for at least 5-6 months
– Must be willing to complete a background check
– It typically takes 3-4 weeks to complete the background check, orientation, and training before starting your regular shifts
Please email Caleb at [email protected] with any questions, or apply online at the link on this page.